Rouen University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy are renowned for the quality and the pioneering nature of their methods in medical education. Biomedical research has grown significantly in Rouen over the past 10 years with the development of innovative diagnostic and therapeutic methods.
Cases in point:
- Cardiology for training in aortic valve procedures.
- Medical imaging for training in acquisition and data processing, including virtual endoscopy, cardiac computed tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Gynecology and obstetrics for training in endometriosis treatment or for specific techniques such as pelvitrainer and laparoscopic surgery.
- Thoracic surgery for training in techniques of video assisted (VATS) and robotic assisted thoracoscopic surgery (RATS).
- Urology for training in endoscopic laser surgery for benign hypertrophy of the prostate.
- Ear nose and throat for training in new techniques of laryngeal reinervation.
- And many other specialties.
At MTC Rouen Normandie, our aim is to provide training for all medical and surgical specialties and all healthcare professions.
MTC Rouen Normandie provides a wide range of cutting edge medical techniques in optimal learning conditions:
- Training in surgical procedures, medical acts and management of risk situations using cutting edge equipment, mannequins or simulators.
- Acquiring or updating skills
- Evaluating professional practices
- Improving skill sets in multidisciplinary team work and patient-physician relationship.